Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 17 Ch. 152 - Open Land

Dex-chan lover
@PapaTengri I think I found a little mistake on Page 24: "He expression... seemed content."

I believe it should be either "His expression..." or probably even "The expression..." could fit in there, depending on the original sentence (I don't understand Japanese, so I don't know).

Thanks for the chapter!
Also, the original text was not cleaned so maybe they uploaded the wrong page

I think it’s a disappointing ending overall since approx the midpoint and investigation. Started so strong but ultimately really didn’t have anything to say and didn’t explore a lot of themes besides post partum and psychological abuse. Doesn’t hold a candle to punpun

Group Leader
The MC is alone and traumatized for life. By what metric is this happy?
The trauma might heal since he found peace with his mom. Though this chapter is bittersweet since we now can decide for ourself if we want to believe this literal dream of an outsider or if we face reality and accept MC is probably traumatized for life.

Dex-chan lover
Could’ve sworn this would go on for another 20-30 chapters since I recall that somewhere in the chapters of 100s it concluded the prologue. Whelp let’s hope it will end happy because the guy deserves it after everything he went through. Thanks for the translations.

The MC is alone and traumatized for life. By what metric is this happy?
Free from being overshadowed by his mom, living normally, read some funny books.

They were already make up with it too. Even she’s evil shit, he kinda understands that it’s come from her trauma too and she’s really a flaw human.
Love hate relationship with nParents/abuser are kind of like that honestly.

I just imagined that shigeru hung up himself after this chapter, even if a want a happy ending after all of this, i don't know if that is going to happen.
Waiting the last chapter to be actually the end of all and not an open one, please.

Users who are viewing this thread