Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - Murderers

Dex-chan lover
I check in on this manga a couple times a year, because I cannot with trying to read all of it.
The shark has been jumped.
There’s no mystery, no tension. Just a question of how ridiculous it will get before she dies and he goes really weird and can’t integrate into society.

she si fck crazy even in this situation where her true identity has been exposed , she still being able to manipulate her innocent son to achieve whatever she wants i'm very sure she is going to use him for protect herself

Dex-chan lover
Finally, an anime/manga character says it. "You'll never forgive them? So what?"
Every time I hear that "I'll never forgive you!" line I only think of how non-threatening and lame it sounds. Whenever a shounen hero says it to a villain I just want the villain to respond with "So? Were we friends or something lol"

I think the cat scratched him and she killed it, since she wanted to "escape". Maybe by doing this, everyone around here would be like "oh you're a monster" and leave her alone, but this "plan" of hers backfired and they saw like: omg it's okay your boy got hurt you did what you must"

Dex-chan lover
She wants to give Sei the most pain and the most love; she has said she wants everything to end by getting caught. I don't know her end game

Dex-chan lover
The moment she broke Sei, I wondered which kind of Bad End this manga would have.

Now it looks vaguely like... double suicide? I can't imagine this ending with her in jail.

Remember how happy she was back in chapter 1, when Seiichi told her about how he dreamed about the dead cat, but got disappointed he couldn't remember how it died? And in some other dream about the same day, Seiko apologizes to Sei? My guess is it was one of those stray cats everyone in the neighborhood cares about, and Seiko hated it. Either Seiko manipulated Sei into killing it, and Sei got scratched, or she killed it herself, got her hand hurt, and manipulated toddler Sei into hurting his own hand (or she injured his hand herself). Either way, I think Seiko made 3-year-old Sei swear a blood pact with her, to be always together.

Now I'm really curious about the whole "they know we're murderers" thing. There's no way they're blaming a 13 year old for that murder attempt (even after what auntie said). Is she just trying to test him? Or is she talking about their shared "mental condition"? Or it's got something to do with her past (cat and who knows what else)?
And I find it difficult to believe the police are going to give much credit to what Shigeru says, he's brain-damaged. She's getting caught only if she or Sei confess.

Dex-chan lover
Hey she confessed, but the kid is so fucked now that he just doesn't cares about it.

@Thrembs No mystery, no tension my ass. How about you read the entire manga instead of being the one who's ridiculous?

Fed-Kun's army
@Josen Im pretty sure she's manipulating him further. Keep the attempt murder guilt on him as well so he has the more reasons to be on her side. Truly a manipulative cunt

looks like she really wants him to be a killer, i think she wants him to utter "kill" when he said he would never forgive them.
i thought it was more sexual abuse thing(which i think is part of the manipulations of the mother anyway) that happened to him but i guess murder was really the output of all the mental instability that's happening around this manga now.

Users who are viewing this thread