Chi no Wadachi

@isoujiX so far its only an undertone of this whole thing, the mother is obsessed with her son and she is mentally ill, her son starts to become mentally ill too

I asked the mods on Discord about whether I should reupload. They said no:

1) The group has to revoke the reupload lock first, or

2) Mangastream has to be declared dead after not reuploading for 6 months (despite the fact that they were basically nuked from orbit)

3) Also, apparently someone called "Electro" has already uploaded all the chapters, they're just set to hidden.

Apparently, Jaimini's Box is not dead; they're continuing translating this manga (they released a translation of Chapter 65: Yuiko recently)

All that said, if you guys really want the manga, send me a PM. I'll upload what I have to the cloud (elsewhere) and can send you a link.

Here's the complete Chi no Wadachi, chapters 1-65, including cover art and variant translations, up to date as of 06/01/2020, hosted on M$ OneDrive (lEDIT: Corrected link):

https://jxjjxy-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/roi5gjmf__t_odmail_cn/EpeoursWtC9DvJ5RDLdgihMBTxKZAaQk5bXa8fvbuC70cA?e=msy4du

@isoujiX
she loses her shit when a girl approaches her, doesnt love her husband, scared of being left alone, so far in the 65 chapters, the most incestous stuff that happened was sleeping in a bed together and he got a boner, its a great story if you want to see two people getting more and more mentally ill and seeing how it will end, but some light incest is to be expected

i think the mom has Dissociative Identity Disorder and whenever she snaps other personality takes control.

She was probably abused as a kid.

@Darthagnon
Thank you so much. I've been looking everywhere for versions that aren't triple watermarked and was worried the older chapters were lost

Contributor
This manga is always doing great job at making me feel unsettling mmm...

well i can say for sure...
this Manga is not for kids.. lol..

let the Agony flow through you... see you next 2 weeks

OMG can't wait for the next chapter and thank you for the comments at the end.
I see 2 issues
1) Sei sticks with his mother and the 2 of them are escaping and living a strange/crazy life
2) mommy got caught by the police and Sei is saved

Chapter 68 is were things finally start to go down here, it took this long but something is finally about to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread