Chiba Kyoukan wa Nabikanai - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
nooo they're so sweet together :meguuusad: on the bright side, this should hopefully mean that they'll have plenty of time to work through their issues in the remaining chapters. thank you for your hard work on this amazing series🙏

Dex-chan lover
I mean. It's fair. I think anyone would be pretty uncomfortable to find out that their image and their interactions are used in someone's work like that
yeah esp something specific. tho even for a slice of life stuff i'd still think permission would be good even if you change some stuff. there have been some autobiographies of ppl doing teaching stuff tho i don't think some kids would know about that lol

Aggregator gang
Damn thats crazy. Im curious as to why suit prince guy was surprised to find his own character on the flesh even though he uses his own experiences in the story... This has plot fr, very interesting!!!

Thanks for the update!

Aggregator gang
First 2/3rds of chapter: uuua they're so cute!!
Last 1/3rd of chapter: oops :T conflict time.

it would definitely feel like a betrayal if you thought you were being farmed for content, especially if you already had a bad breakup where you felt used by the other party. I like how this manga-ka draws their happy and embarrassed faces so I hope they resolve this quickly to get back to the silly stuff. Thanks for the scanlation!

Double-page supporter
nooooo despite the characters being a coincidence, the interaction really is too familiar huh ofc he feels off-put by it..... :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
nooooo despite the characters being a coincidence, the interaction really is too familiar huh ofc he feels off-put by it..... :meguuusad:
they were? time to reread. ahh now i see, it never clicked with me until now. also so painful, their expressions and moments together were so precious.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread