Chibikko Kenja, Lv. 1 Kara Isekaide Ganbarimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Is that the slime doctor!?

Dex-chan lover
So cat got injured, got hit with stray cure, got cured and decide to return the favour? How'd he even know who cast it?

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan I'm also assuming this is what happened here... Sound so... cliche.

When I saw her cure fly away, I expected either a friendly getting healed or an evil undead mob getting "healed"(hurt) by her cure and coming back for revenge in the direction it came from.

Group Leader
@Aichan Probably something along the lines of "each spell has a unique mana signature based on who cast it" and the cat was able to track the flight path back to the source.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
did-someone-say-goblins-36816579.png

hey, a common house cat can outright kill a wizard in early D&D, so a goblin shouldn't be too much work for it.

Dex-chan lover
Fifty bucks says that cat was on the verge of death before getting hit by a stray cray spell and will now protect its new owner to the death.

Another twenty bucks says it's an OP monstrocity.

Dex-chan lover
Shadow panther? Behemoth? That 'kitten' is either something terrifying, or will become something terrifying due to the massively powerful cure spell.

@remial
I was trying to convince someone that Japan weakened slimes to the state they are now in their Dragon Quest games. They just would not believe how insanely powerful and dangerous they were in D&D, for example. I even told them about the gelatinous cube... Of course in D&D, everything had a chance to kill you.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to get killed! Oh no! I must use magic, but my magic will kill mud! I can't use it, oh noes~

Dex-chan lover
So what's the consequence of throwing a nuclear cure bomb blindly? Hit a cursed, sick, sealed, dying, god of black cats to become your level 9999 familiar, I guess?

@IMACOP I thought it was more along the lines that it's so strong, using it at close quarters is akin to throwing a grenade on a fist fight, that's why she got scared.

Users who are viewing this thread