Chibikko Kenja, Lv. 1 Kara Isekaide Ganbarimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Let's become a family!

Fed-Kun's army
Seorang abang tidak bisa menahan diri melihat keimutan adik perempuan baru nya

Dex-chan lover
@dudewithmagic
It's not so bad to me since that dude is making a giant gamble with his life right there. Even with the memory loss (and especially because of the age regression) any court conspiring to use me as breeding stock would quickly learn about the existence of meteor as a spell. Although I guess it doubles back into horrifying from the collateral damage, it's a different sort of dread than what the old man is evoking.

Double-page supporter
She can be trusted they said, a good person because she likes cats my foot. She is selfish, didn't even ask the other party's contest.
@Rukja you said it, I feel the same. I'm all for wholesomeness as I thought the regression was a fixed amount but this regression of her brain ain't stopping anytime so I sure hope something like one day she wake up all start acting completed like 8year old who like playing with toys and such doesn't happen. Too sad to even imagine.
Maybe some dark plot or tragedy will trigger the reverse of regression of her mind fully to a 19year old veteran gamer at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread