Chibikko Kenja, Lv. 1 Kara Isekaide Ganbarimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Let's become a family!

Aggregator gang
I know it's the story beat but feels bad when a child has to worry about being married off to some noble old dude just cause he saw her and thought she looked cute. Like keep it in your pants dickhead

Dex-chan lover
@dudewithmagic
I know it's the story beat but feels bad when a child has to worry about being married off to some noble old dude just cause he saw her and thought she looked cute. Like keep it in your pants dickhead
It was established in a previous chapter that she would be forced to marry his 13-year-old son and not the old guy himself.

Double-page supporter
Every time I read a new chapter of this, I wonder to myself "why am I reading this??? This is some weird ass super creepy loli shit. Like the world runs on hopes and dreams."

Dex-chan lover
Serena, you suck. Messing up a kid's already messed up life.

@mahtan Yes, because she has extra knowledge about some parts of the world, and she has a motivation to try to get back to Japan at some point. Hopefully that plotline continues to be used during the story, and gets a resolution. It also explains how she randomly shows up in a place without any form of identification, and means that you don't have to worry about the "mysterious parents" plotline showing up at some point.

Double-page supporter
Lol, the story's just started and people are complaining about things that will obviously be revealed/developed later. We're only 19 chapters in, fools.

Dex-chan lover
so she now only remembers that she isnt from that world and the rest is flowing away so fast?
she already seems to regressed her mental age

where is the typical god-san that explains us shit like this.
How can this whole Manga be so cute with this grim darkness hiding right under the surface

Fed-Kun's army
Lol what I thought might happen but not in the way it happened. Was sure she was going to end up as the captain's little sister.

Fed-Kun's army
>u< the brother sister thing was so cute
Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
> So John Wick was an artisan after all...

> John Wick is so manly, he already had a charmed Amanda

Users who are viewing this thread