Chicchai Kanojo Senpai ga Kawaisugiru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Something's Different About Takase-san Today

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised he wasn't arrested when performing that kabedon on suspicion of harassment of a minor.

Contributor
Good thing the clothes he picked for her didn't turn out to be a runaway fashion disaster.
Well, turns out he's got fairly good taste in clothes.

Dex-chan lover
I am 100% sure I have read a chapter like this one before. Is there some plagiarism? Or am I just so confused that I forgot I already read this manga?

Dex-chan lover
*Loud guy loudly saying he likes you, tweeting about it, pushing for your company*: wrong
*Ikemen pinning you against a wall, telling you to split with your boyfriend to date him instead*: hot and sexy

The saddest thing is, it's not even a trope. I've literally seen it in both my high schools and colleges.

@Tatherwood

It's not sad IMO.

Being a limp-human isn't interesting.

Being assertive really changes how people perceive you. There's some biological logic to it too.
There's great scientific and layman literature about it. Even for relationships it's important.

What does suck is that sometimes people mistake arrogance for assertiveness. (Some studies show that women confuse arrogance with assertiveness).
Ie. Kind of like every guy in a room can point to a fuckboy, but women can't

Dex-chan lover
@lordWololo Loudly saying you love someone and pushing for that person's company is pretty assertive, in my book...
Whereas pinning you against a wall (before even showing you're interested, I mean), isn't assertive (or arrogant), but borderline physical harassment.

It IS pretty sad that people are okay with it, if you ask me. But well, opinions.

@Tatherwood loudly saying I'm interested in someone has worked, but there's more nuance to that.

1. Not seeming attached with the person, there's other people in a conversation, disengage
2. being nonchalant about the whole thing, even pickup artists get shot down all the time
3. them understanding I have my options open, because you do, you should have many people you talk to, even if not in a romantic sense
4. making sure the person understands I just want to get to know them, curiosity is the first step of a relationship. if they don't really invite your curiosity you might be just projecting your hopes and fears into them.
5. And then slowly letting things move

is what's worked for me in the past.
granted, I've been out of the market for over 4 years already, so I have no Idea what the dating scene is now,
but I always found that my single friends needed help in learning how to talk/react/act with the opposite sex so they didn't look like absolute simps. (In spanish we already had a word called "laposo" for simp, which is kinda like someone who sticks to someone else too much)

You are a fellow person of culture, I wish you good luck in all your endeavors. Have some tequila (not overpriced patron).

Page 1 poster looked like Nijiiro days RedheadGirl couple(Forgot name) for a moment.(I'm on Nijiiro Days withdrawal probably).

On a totally unrelated note and just a wild thought but the movie scene could have totally different background story for example, her current boyfriend was cheating on her and she wasn't giving up so male lead was being pushy. I've seen this kind of trope before so it's just a possibility.
But yes, Kabedon technically does border/fall under physical sexual harassment. It somehow works out of movies and stories but I doubt it makes sense IRL.

Anyways, let's not have this random discussion.
We're here for the fluff and that we got.

Users who are viewing this thread