Chicchai Senpai ga Kawaisugiru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, why does there have to be a character that acts like a boyfriend and girlfriend having consenual sex is some kind of horrible tragedy?

Dex-chan lover
I understand the "being too busy with everything else to finish unpacking" thing.

Fed-Kun's army
"I tried making things that you eat in your sleep"

???
Japanese eat food while sleeping?

Fed-Kun's army
Back pain sucks ass. Kinda like pretty much every form of pain. WHY MUST OUR BODIES BE SO DAMN FRAGILE

be sure to learn how to position yourself, when you want to pickup something heavy. there's a lot info online. just saying... it's really serious. (I know alot of people, who damaged their spine doing it wrong)

*and it mostly unlikely that some cuties will went to your home to spoil you ...

Aggregator gang
I feel like the author made this chapter because he was inspired by his own personal experience...

Dex-chan lover
Squat down to pick up heavy stuff, take good care of your posture.
The age of 30 comes fast and hard.

I'd advise anyone with reoccurring back aches to go on craigslist and buy an inversion bed/table (contrary to myth, you don't have to totally invert to get the benefits of it). I bought one about 5+ years ago and haven't had to go to a chiropractor since. What's nice about buying it used, it's dirt cheap compared to new and you can resell it after your back feels better for a small loss of money but great sense of pain relief (I've done this two times due to moving). The other side benefit is it also fixes your neck as well (at least mine).

@Corb Changed it. The line in the raws apparently included "sleep" in it, but I guess it was a manner of speak, so we put it as "lying down".

This is why you should crouch down to pick things up. I learned this from experience myself. Though the pain wasn't anywhere near as bad as his.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh... why is that woman trying to "protect" her? She is of age, she can be with whoever she wants to.

You aren't her mom, you have already noted down that he is a good guy, now you are just being a cuck.

On that note, why is this tagged as Romance when there is this kind of person that is effectively preventing such a tag from ever getting anywhere?

Dex-chan lover
@Elmithian The girl is gullible and there are a lot of creeps, so I think having a "big sister" looking out for her is decent.

Users who are viewing this thread