Chicchai Senpai ga Kawaisugiru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
yeah having a big yard is a pain my family only has 1.5 acres and it's covered in leaves and trash and a broken boat from the previous owners and we don't have a leaf blower

Group Leader
Only a few chapters left :c

Sawa-chan is such a delightful character

Thanks for the translations

Dex-chan lover
Aren't this senpai just the cutest thing and make me want to commit some crime

@chusetto No, I at least hope I'm not confused (since I literally worked on this series lol). You're referring to this series and its sequel, right? Chicchai Senpai also has a sequel.

Dex-chan lover
adieuri has the sequel come out in japan or is it going to be released at a later date also thanks for your hard work

@chusetto Had to double-check Author's Twitter for it. Apparently, there is one in serialization. It's not in here, though.

Dex-chan lover
I've been sunburned more than a few times, and never once has my glasses caused a shape on my face.

Dex-chan lover
Garden-loving woman only one with a proper hat in the heat and sun.

Also @yamiyugi101 - get a rake (or rather three and then do leaf moving into a family thing)

Dex-chan lover
Y0qsXMr.jpg

Dex-chan lover
An absolutely massive yard, there's room for TWO whole cars. There's no way anyone could manage a yard as large as TWO cars.

Dex-chan lover
Simpleton can't my dad and brother both work and my mom is 56 with a bad back we'll just wait for a new leaf blower

Dex-chan lover
@Gimmy ikr sooo big you have to carry a emergency locator beacon when you go out gardening or you could get lost and they'd have to send search and rescue to find you, sooo big.

ffs these japanese people have no sense of size, the front yard of my house could fit 3 cars, also having a yard does not mean you have to take care of it 😆

Seeing the author's twitter, it's probably a good thing that the sequel isn't listed here yet, as even the title is a spoiler.

Chicchai Kanojo Senpai ga Kawaisugiru

Dex-chan lover
@Yourself
Instant +100 INT / MND

Also I kinda wanted to hear the rest of Nakano-senpai's story about the family with the missing daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread