Chichi Chichi - Vol. 3 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
Wait what.... Why did it take 55 chapters in to throw in some psychological thriller shit at us

Dex-chan lover
"... He already noticed them long ago..."
He?!
I mean
HE?!!!!
@INFINITY-R
I think it's the family custom? Since both of her daughters are like that, and maybe it's the mother's sister?

Things suddenly got super serious... in a series that has mostly been about boob jokes?

Dex-chan lover
That explains why she reacted so strongly when she found Hikaru read rape hentai. I guess a future story arc will be her father or grandfather (probably from a powerful and influential family) trying to bring her back home.
Altough to tell the truth, if it's true that Cool Is going for a bad ending I'll be tempted to drop the series before it's too late.

Group Leader
I was waiting for this chapter for so long owo
now then...that nympho that raped all those men doesn't seem to be the ghost mama at all. Also, didn't she say she gave birth to chinta at the age of 12?? she wasn't raped and instead actually have consent sex at the age of 12??!
Nice faces he did there btw, putting paizuri aside, his faces of pure pleasure are one of the reasons I like this series so much tbh.

Wtf is that author note.

WHELP. Time to drop this before having to read a rape and bad end.

Dex-chan lover
GAL CLEANING ALERT! GAL CLEANING ALERT! GAL CLEANING ALERT!

THEY PULLED A GAL CLEANING. THEY FUCKING DID A GAL CLEANING RAPE PLOT FOLKS.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I'm glad that there is a career for people who want to create an excuse, no matter how absurd, to write about and draw titwanks. Based Cool.

Also this translation is borked in places.

Dex-chan lover
"but I recently found a lewd novel site"
link please
give me the link
WHERE'S THE LINK OP

The authors note, i think hes saying that he wants to do choose your own adventure style of manga, and that even if he got a bad ending himself he would stay with it and not try to get the good ending.

im thinking
the mom, sister etc may have had a succubi-like libido and it's just a matter of Hikaru having enough endurance to withstand the continuous paizuri draining

Users who are viewing this thread