Chichi Chichi - Vol. 6 Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
yugioh-should.gif

Dex-chan lover
We'll never know their real names, right?
But well, I can totally relate with being more used to be called by your nickname than by your real names.

Dex-chan lover
After almost 100 chapters, I'm fine with Chintarou, I never thought that was not her real name

Thanks for the translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
CoolKyou has his priorities. His depraved, incomprehensible priorities.
He knows exactly what he likes and wants and isn't afraid to share with the world. That takes some serious balls. Shame it had to be infantilization play but hey, at least we get some seriously stacked characters out of it.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that we don’t know the names of the main characters 96 chapter in make this a rather unique series.

Dex-chan lover
People acting surprised we don't know their real names 100 chapters in while I'm sitting here wondering how all of their sexual encounters always just end at a titfuck (I know it's cause of the author's fetish but more broadly speaking) and they've technically never done the deed.

For all we know Hikaru is still a virgin by technicality, same for Chintarou. Even all the antagonist characters that have tried to jump his bones just give him the ol' boob squeeze and continue on their merry way.

Dex-chan lover
...I'm going to be honest. I'm not sure I even remember that she Had a name.

Dex-chan lover
We'll never know their real names, right?
But well, I can totally relate with being more used to be called by your nickname than by your real names.
iirc i'm fairly certain hikaru's real last name is kobayashi. he did mention having an older sister who's into maids a few chapters ago, and the two of them do actually look rather similar (even when setting aside the fact that they're drawn by the same guy). and considering the amount of crossing-over coolkyou does with his series, it isn't even that outlandish of a theory.

Dex-chan lover
iirc i'm fairly certain hikaru's real last name is kobayashi. he did mention having an older sister who's into maids a few chapters ago, and the two of them do actually look rather similar (even when setting aside the fact that they're drawn by the same guy). and considering the amount of crossing-over coolkyou does with his series, it isn't even that outlandish of a theory.
Kobayashi never mentioned any siblings, let alone two of them (there's also Sana, you know). And I'm pretty sure Tohru showed up in this manga somewhere around the middle chapters

Group Leader
I'm 99% sure that Hikaru is Kobayashi's brother, I have some forbidden knowledge from the raws so I'm betting my life on the fact that these two (and Sana), are siblings.

Dex-chan lover
At this point her legal name is Chintarou, and I'm pretending it's official, it's been 96 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread