Chichi Chichi

Dex-chan lover
I feel it absolutely critical to point out that the "H" flag was removed today. I noticed this at lunch at work as it was updated and I was seeing if anything else was updated later (no I didn't read it at work, I want to keep my job...)
So, I am unsure what people are talking about with the change (suddenly not being able to read it).
Also, since the tag was removed, I feel that I should point out that MangaUpdates lists it as Adult, but not hentai.

Contributor
@Aricitic The people who couldn't see the comic were the ones who did not have "Hentai: All" setting set in their preferences. I agree this series has been adult, but I also believe that the latest chapter pushed it into the hentai territory. I don't see much difference between it and the hentai doujin this author has done.

The plot in this is so translucent and insubstantial that it's actually adorable. It's just a wish-fulfilling casual shota titfucking fantasy that Cool craves. It's fascinationg to read each new chapter just to see how his fantasy will manifest under such a thin through-line.

Dex-chan lover
mrspiffy, ah, my mistake.
Honestly, compared to some of the other things listed as hentai on this site, I agree, it would easily be.
... Compared to some of the (not extreme) content coming out of Japan... This is innocent...
(If we include the extreme content, this would be religious works... Japan has some strange things coming from it...)

I cannot read the tittle of this manga, Without remembering this " BazongasBazongas "

Was teetering on whether to continue reading this or not, but then the girl rapes him for owning a hentai mag that happened to have a rape story in it, then has the gall to make him apologize? Then the very next chapter it's just brushed off like nothing happened? The continuous casual use of rape was already disturbing, but then the added element of hypnotizing him to rape him some more, along with this, just killed any enjoyment that could be had from this story short of a chapter showing her going to prison.

Dex-chan lover
@RC1138Boss It IS a hentai.
The moment there's any sort of graphic sexual intercourse that keeps happening for multiple chapters, even if they only stop at the boobjob, it's a hentai.

Aggregator gang
I hope at the end of this series, the author produces some official hentai pieces of them doing more than just a tittyfuck. I know one such author of a Hero manga about a woman who looks like power girl and her daughter that looks like super girl that did just that.

Contributor
Yup, this be getting the hentai tag now. This last chapter was no different than the author's other H works.

When I get home from work I don't need to watch some intricate show with complex plots and an explorer universe. All I need is anime tiddy.

Seriously, this is something for people who like lewd things and don't need a reason for it. I hope it continues.

Contributor
All gentlemen In mangadex United to add alternate names in every single their respected country ?

Users who are viewing this thread