Chichi Chichi

Contributor
can kyou not resist sticking in some sad secret plot into all of his works?

Double-page supporter
Is all those alternate title names an accurate translation? I must admit even if they aren't, they would still describe this series quite perfectly.

Perversion at his finest.

I just continue to read this manga because is the same author of kobayashi, But...

God... I don't really get excited about any of these...

Not even close to any of my fetish.

I kind of hate shotas, And big breast are not my thing...

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfraing
I'll be the second to let you know that this artist literally does rarely anything other than shotas and large chests. Unless a female is the protagonist, then she's usually flat chested.
It's his hentai niche, as he started as such.

Dex-chan lover
I know Cool always have something sad behind all of his story.

But here, it's feel like it will go in rape and teen pregnancy territory. So, some pretty heavy stuff.

I just hope it will end well for all the characters...

(Especially the editor, poor girl.)

@Wolfraing
according to my sauce, there is a clear difference between big breasts and giant breast. get your facts straight.

Some prodigy tagged with H - after four months of presence. The least that person could do is to put some sort of a note about it in the description.

Once again, lack of clear guidelines results in that kind of shit.

Dex-chan lover
@mikegnesium so what does that mean for the chapters?
Thank you @mikegnesium fixed it I technically got a read marker on this so I only had to switch to the ones I am reading to see the chapters

Contributor
This series has been teetering on the "h" line for a while now. I think the latest chapter crosses it and this should get the "hentai" flag. It would be nice if there was an option to only flag individual chapters vs the whole series.

Group Leader
Practically this author perfectioned (I can't be sure he invented it) a new genre, the "sperm comedy"

I admit the bit in chapter 29 where he hypnotizes his enemies cracked me up

Users who are viewing this thread