Chichi to Hige-Gorilla to Watashi

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 79 made me frustrated because he could have paid Tsukasa back by taking her on a date and spending time with her.
Chapter 80 was pure sugar.

Contributor
Wait @Lightningcloud, your proposing to a legil loli?

Edit original comment reference disappeared after comment section update.

Contributor
@Thoraxe41 that would be illegal, so I won't answer your question :p

Edit wth where did my comment go

The One
Staff
Admin
@lightingcloud sadly some comments were lost when we transferred them to the new (coming soon™) forum system.
Sorry for that, we tried to recover what we could, but some did disappear.

Contributor
@Lymus np, it was just a bit surprising ^^"

I can't believe we have to wait 'till the end of the year. I love this manga. I want to see the ending, but I also don't want it to end... dilemma, dilemma.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty fun i guess but it's just all right, gorilla-san and the teacher got into a relationship pretty fast which i liked but they never showed them that much again ..... and the dad is acting like a middle schooler with that girl idk what to feel about the series, it's nice seeing the girl growing though.

Still i feel like it's not really focusing on stuff that great the girl and gorilla-san really havent grown that much i thought it would be about them bonding or something but now they rarely even appear together and the romance part is kind of sub-par, well i admit that i like Gorilla-sans and the teachers relationship but as i said it almost never appears ..... gonna leave it here till it ends.

Users who are viewing this thread