Chichikogusa - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - Departure

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS GEM
i thought shirou would be on the job, so i was surprised that they wanted him to stay for school arc. but this is ok too

I've been following this series since the first few chapters came out. It has been a long journey so thank you so much for bringing us to the end 🤧

This is one of those series that I sometimes go back and read from the beginning. All of the characters are delightful, while there are a few that I wanted to see and get to know more of I am happy they get their happy ending.

Thank you so much to the scanlation teams, especially TImeless for finishing this series.
This is one of the series that I hold dear, wtaching Shirou and Tora's journey has been very rewarding 💖 I would definitely read it again.
That family picture wreck me real good 🤧

I feels like crying but im in the hospital so i cant make people suddenly worried to me 😢😭 thank you scanlation team for all your hardwork that as a reader we could read this until the end. Please stay safe, sane and healthy in this year and the next years too 🙂.

It’s been such a long journey and throughout it I cried!! Ugh to the translators, thank you so much!! I love this series!

Ah I don't want this story to end. It's just too beautiful to let this go. Thanks a lot scanlation team. Now just hope we get this anime adaptation

AAAAAA SO SWEET Thank you so much for translating this beautiful story 😭
God bless the author

Thank you so much for allowing us the pleasure of reading this work. It was told beautifully and I think your translation honored the mangaka's work.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not crying you're crying aaaaaa
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank you so much for letting us read the rest of this wonderful series.

I remember really vividly how I accidentally found it while googling images of chichi from dragonball, I think we were looking for when she'd had less severe hair styles.

I ended up reading what was on md (or it mightve been old batoto) at the time in like two days while crying bc it was so sad but happy but still so sad.

And then my sister was surprised to find she was having a baby back then, so it was some weird coincidence I found such a kind understanding story that deals with childcare issues slightly beforehand. It was a completely unknown world for me since my family hadn't had any really little kids in it for over twenty years at that point.

The story was always so dang touching and beautiful though, I'm so glad we got to see the end and see everyone happy and healthy in story.

NOOOO IT'S THE DREADED [END] TAG (╥﹏╥) HOW I WISH THIS MANGA WOULD NEVER END

Thank you to the scanlation team for bringing us with this beautiful series. I hope we get to see more of Tagawa Mi's works in the future. I would love to see Shirou all grown up but this ending is fine too ( ;∀;)

I'm crying so hard omfg- THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL ENDING FOR A BEAUTIFUL MANGA, IM ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PICKING UP THIS SERIE AND FOR DOING SUCH AN AMAZING TRANSLATION !!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread