Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes it takes a man to become best girl. And Yumeji became that, a true mvp.
YAbdhLQ.png

Let me guess, it'll fall into them and Chieri will save everyone, and they all live happily ever after- until the fire nation attacked.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting Yumeji to call Ringo for help. Getting the shopping district is good. Chieri helps them. They help her.

Yumeji and Sudoh-sensei as maids is the highlight of this festival. Hope we get to see them as maids again.

Knew that Kaoruko wanted to be taller.

Hope the sign falling is symbolic of class 2 losing, and that no one gets hurt.

Dex-chan lover
Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru
Chapter one.
It taught me about school signs.

Dex-chan lover
Yumeji and Sudoh keep getting hinted at. He’s the only one that makes Yumeji blush, even Cheri doesn’t get that kind of response.

Now it was probably the muscles at first, but muscles just get him horny. He blushes, gets embarrassed, stammers, fidgets, plays with his hair, and is kinda low key clearly crushing on him (or his muscles). Does Yumeji even know the difference?

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes it takes a man to become best girl. And Yumeji became that, a true mvp.
YAbdhLQ.png

Let me guess, it'll fall into them and Chieri will save everyone, and they all live happily ever after- until the fire nation attacked.
I can't wait to see Chieri master all 4 elements.

Dex-chan lover
Chieri remind them that they must say no homo, because they aré panels away from melting in each other arms and not in a student/mentor kind of way

Users who are viewing this thread