Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
So the master plan was backup.

Neiro feels like she's given up from the start. Frustrated, but accepted it. So as usual she's just in it for the fun of it,

Anything goes rules, so let's change what the competition is about. Now that's something a sore loser would come up with.

I mean, of course she just wanted to get taller.

I can clearly picture it.
Several chapters (and unspecified in-universe amount of time) later. Kaoruko and several scientists, in a lab, wearing white coats, surrounding a single flask of dark liquid.
"Finally, we perfected the Giant Girl formula! Now nobody will dare to laugh at me being short!"
She drinks the whole flask in one go. Instantly grows huge. Lab's roof collapses, scientist scatter around, screaming.
Kaouruko picks up a comically large measuring tape just conveniently lying nearby (made by the Department, of course).
Measures her height.
...It's 6 meters.

Dex-chan lover
Nice save Yujemi. The power of macrophile saves the day!

684.jpg
Where is the upper image from?

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna comment about Yumeji and Sensei being paired off but it seems everyone else noticed that.
They even got the “Hang in there, you did great!” scene of sensei stopping Yume from falling over.

Contributor
lmao Sensei and Yumeji getting more (b)romance than the real couple.
Unfortunately, apart from the cross-dressing, the festival was a bit of a letdown :pout:

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna take a wild shot here and say that it won't be Chieri, but actually Sudoh-sensei that will save everyone next chapter

My guess is Yumeji went around town and is bringing the people Chieri goes out of her way to help out to sway the votes in her favor.
Well I wasn’t 100% on the money (didn’t know it was gonna be specifically the shopping district to help provide food) but he did bring the townsfolk Chiere helps out to get them to come out on top with the votes. c:

Dex-chan lover
I always get conflicting emotions when you realise best girl was a role meant for a guy all a long lol

Thanks everyone at beeg scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes it takes a man to become best girl. And Yumeji became that, a true mvp.
YAbdhLQ.png

Let me guess, it'll fall into them and Chieri will save everyone, and they all live happily ever after- until the fire nation attacked.
Or Yumeji's gonna save Chieri.

Aggregator gang
Given the context, I can't tell if that last panel is a cliffhanger, a visual metaphor for ojou-sama losing face, or both.

Users who are viewing this thread