Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Seijuurou is so nice. I'm happy that Kaoruko has him in her life.

That's Chieri. Always befriending everyone. She really is a nice girl.

The class doesn't gets the wish because of the sign falling? That's messed up. At least no one was hurt.

Want to see a chapter of Niero playing with cats.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone would need a ladder to write at the top of a blackboard.

People being jealous her -> insults her about something that makes her different. Typical children. And likeminded.

So that's the first thing he did to bring her up to his level. Literally. Well, technically higher.

Yeah, angel speaking the truth. Just say that to start with. Chieri's nice enough to at least help a little bit.

Random convenient accident that conveniently teacher her a convenient lesson.

Still wearing those platform shoes.

Cat reward best reward. Moar plz.

Dex-chan lover
kauruko become sole winner this chapter

XD

now that what i call gender equal

chieri get new girl for her harem and our boi also got boi for his harem... perfectly balance

Dex-chan lover
Seijuurou is so nice. I'm happy that Kaoruko has him in her life.

That's Chieri. Always befriending everyone. She really is a nice girl.

The class doesn't gets the wish because of the sign falling? That's messed up. At least no one was hurt.

Want to see a chapter of Niero playing with cats.
its actually reasonable for me ...since we dont want student do reckless thing and might ended up injure or even causing death

and of course their class need take penalty with no reward

Double-page supporter
That's, like so messed up. It like wasn't even their fault but like they decided to take their wish 😭😭😭😰 bruh. Why even thooo

Dex-chan lover
So are they the same age, or did she skipped grades, maybe she is just younger?

Supporter
Yk as much as i feels like removing the wish made this arc a waste of time, the manga from the beggining has always been about gal/giantees fan service comedy so it's not like i can expect or even ask for diff behaviour

Dex-chan lover
No isekai in the end.
"I'm a 8m tall giantess and was reincarnated into another world, where I will dominate everything"

Dex-chan lover
It's refreshing to read Chieri and the gang's folderols. And I guess no one is getting isekaied today.

Dex-chan lover
Approves of this folderol (nice word choice btw)

Isolated from the culture festival arc, this chapter's story could make a nice little children's book. A problem is established, a solution proposed, a minor adventure had, and a lesson learned, resulting in happiness and friendship all around. Plus cute! 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread