Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Was it wrong of me to basically skip through this and the previous chapter? They didnt catch my attention like usual.

Contributor
For some reason I didn't even notice Yumeji stuck in Neiro's (and then Chieri's) blouses at first until some students shouted out that he's still stuck. I guess the humor this chapter just wasn't for me.

Honestly, this new girl is a pain. Bringing in a stock-standard, off-the-shelf tsundere (who merely happened to be a giant girl) into the story wasn't a very comfy thing to do. She changes the mood this manga previously had for me, I hope she stops being so adversarial soon.

Slapping Chieri's hand and offer of friendship away, even after losing a contest she herself agitated for, rubs me the wrong way.
Not cool.

Dex-chan lover
i like neiro was thinking "i must prove that i am the best, thus shaming all who have scorned me. this battle shall be a test of might and resolve!!!!!", and chieri basically has the bouncing DVD screensaver between her ears :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Want an arc now where Yumeji sues the school for allowing his life to be endangered like that.
I want a spinoff where it covers the daily lives of the people who have to support these giant girls, and all the crazy logistics involved in doing so. The crazy on the fly engineering needed to adapt to her needs and circumstances, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread