Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Serizawa approves this fightttt
Also Yumeji is ded HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the scanlationn

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That person who wrote "sumo" took three tries to do so.

Yumeji experienced the new version of women pulling on each arm, pulled by boobas.

Fed-Kun's army
Students:

yugioh-should.gif
I was thinking that hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I like this, settled in one chapter, cool visuals, an "it-should've-been-me-self-insert-moment", and a nice ending. Plus now there's another giant girl and (after a personality heel turn hopefully) she can interact with the two and create some more compromising situations like being stuck betwixt two chests.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I didn't see a sumo match ending it. Nice play author.

Thanks for the translation.

Group Leader
I hope this cliche ass arc doesn't continue for much longer.
That's kind of the joke of the series. It does all the tropes and cliches, only that she's a giant.
I find it fun actually. Hard to realize this has been going on for half a year already.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl if i was yumeji, id retire from being a helper, my life aint worth getting a physical chalk outline in some dirt

Dex-chan lover
@giantesshug Page 9 has a bystander say "Jst" instead of "Just".

Man, I feel sorry for Yumeji in this chapter. Sure you can say it was amazing to be in the blouse of a giant highschool girl, but he didn't ask for it. He was probably scared of being suffocated or something.

I'm glad that Chieri beat Neiro though. Neiro should learn that just because she has struggled at everything, doesn't mean she gets everything she wants. Those highschool boys must have had quite the spectacle before their eyes though!

Users who are viewing this thread