Chieri's Love Is 8 Meters Tall - Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so sick of casual domestic abuse, as long as the woman is doing it. All while the Twintail girl is openly sexually harassing Chieri. It's just not funny anymore
average normal fan: Blah blah blah, casual domestic abuse. blah blah sexual harassment.

average sigma degenerate (me): I think it's funny when she calls out cheri's sex appeal and her flustered reaction is adorable. I also find it very hot when he is getting felt by the two and want to be in a similar position myself.

Dex-chan lover
Fooling around instead of cleaning up? That's so relatable.

It seems Yanase knows that Chieri really wants Yumeji by her side. I think they're really becoming more aware of their feelings thanks to this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so sick of casual domestic abuse, as long as the woman is doing it. All while the Twintail girl is openly sexually harassing Chieri. It's just not funny anymore
I'm glad a lot of people here seem to agree on that, this chapter just felt off to me. Her friend is literally groping Chieri and Yumeji and he is the one that gets called a perv for looking at them. It totally ruined all the cute scenes between them for me. I really hope this was the last time we see something like this, but since this hasn't been the first time either, I have a bad feeling about it

Users who are viewing this thread