Chieri's Love Is 8 Meters Tall - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
God dam I hope she stays like this for at least 10 chapters, hell it would be nice if she never went back to normal.

Thanks everyone over at beeg scans for the amazing translation

Dex-chan lover
The previous manga I read was A Black Gyaru Is Coming! You really can't escape them...

I don't think her skin is drawn nearly as dark as they're implying it to be...

How'd she manage to get his hair to look so nerdy that fast?

This is new... People are envious of an MC who's close to a popular girl. But not jealous and murderous to anyone who dares getting close to someone they don't have the balls to ask out.

Chieri looks good with a tan.
Tans in manga are so pale, but since everyone else is literally white, it often looks more natural.

How much force would be to break concrete like that?? Literally terrifying
Considering what else she does, it's not particularly consistent. But yeah, ground is a lot harder than artists and writers give it credit for.

Dex-chan lover
I liked the "Wasn't Chieri pretty close to gyaru anyway?" comment. Hoping she keeps the look for a few chapters. Maybe Nero will show up, get competitive, then give us a Giant Kuro x Shiro Gyaru showdown.

Dex-chan lover
The previous manga I read was A Black Gyaru Is Coming! You really can't escape them...

I don't think her skin is drawn nearly as dark as they're implying it to be...

How'd she manage to get his hair to look so nerdy that fast?

This is new... People are envious of an MC who's close to a popular girl. But not jealous and murderous to anyone who dares getting close to someone they don't have the balls to ask out.

Tans in manga are so pale, but since everyone else is literally white, it often looks more natural.

Considering what else she does, it's not particularly consistent. But yeah, ground is a lot harder than artists and writers give it credit for.
not sure how I missed this series! thanks for the link 🙏

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile Sensei is just facepalming somewhere at this blatant firting in public.

Dex-chan lover
4aqA7x4.jpg

Holy fuck

Dex-chan lover
I kind of miss the more innocent flirting from the first chapters, but understand that the response to these later chapters was probably very positive (death by giant tit squeeze wins against all types, the rules are clear)

Dex-chan lover
I am really wondering how they are going to play the romance aspect. How will they kiss? How will they f*ck?It hard ain't it.

Users who are viewing this thread