Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
This will be tough for him in the future, how will he decide? Will he have to choose and hurt one party? Exciting

Dex-chan lover
This is a “#TeamEdward vs #TeamJacob” situation. You know who will win out, but you’ll be on your toes. The writing seems to be improving.

I feel like this manga should have had them at an older age. This manga sorta reminds me of my young adulthood, where the women I grew up around are insanely different from the women in the city. Constantly thinking to myself “Will I marry a classy lady or a retired tomboy?” as I have a foot in both worlds.

I suppose this manga’s premise is that there is no “seriousness”, but there is perceived seriousness. I can see how it would fall apart if they were older

Last edited:
I know this isn't the main point of the story, but what's with this strange hands position? I think only page 8 looks the usual way.
Also 2nd panel shows left hands too lol

Dex-chan lover
I don't read this but I will remind everyone that a series is infinitely more accessible if it's main title is kept in English
For some reason mangadex mods have been changing a lot of series' names from English to romaji. It has made it harder to keep track. I can understand it somewhat, because some groups and some series have had way too much liberal naming (female doomer anyone?), but honestly if the English name is true to the original title I'd really prefer if they kept it in English.

Users who are viewing this thread