Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 11

Contributor
I don't read this but I will remind everyone that a series is infinitely more accessible if it's main title is kept in English
If you don't read this series then what sort of aimless busybody are you?
I never understood the recent vogue of using the englishified title instead of romaji, or why they thought it would be a good idea to switch out shounen ai and shoujo ai.

Contributor
Mark my words Arima will become the school Banchou, but not because of you Miyahara-san.

Dex-chan lover
I never understood the recent vogue of using the englishified title instead of romaji, or why they thought it would be a good idea to switch out shounen ai and shoujo ai.
Because romaji don't mean anything to you unless you know Japanese? You could've just kept it to the original title then.
For most people romaji is just gibberish that doesn't mean anything, and using an English title makes a lot more sense.

Dex-chan lover
This is how should a day start seeing Miyahara every chap.
Also Miyahara makes you stronger

Dex-chan lover
I don't read this but I will remind everyone that a series is infinitely more accessible if it's main title is kept in English
This one is still ok, at least the editors didn't confuse "title" with "the whole frigging script of the manga, including the ending"

Dex-chan lover
I'm not an arm wrestling enthusiast but I'm pretty sure that's the wrong way to grip hands in a match. Well, they're kids so no biggie.

Dex-chan lover
I can explain the vogue at least:
Let's take an actual isekai title, say, Sekai de Yuiitsu no (Shinken Zukai) na no ni Senryokugai to Yobareta Ore, Kakusei Shita (Shinken) to Saikyou ni Naru.
How do you even start to glean some sense out of this darn essay of a title?
Granted, for the many people who don't understand English it may be still just as hard to get what the translated title means, but the list of those who don't understand Japanese is probably a LOT bigger...

Users who are viewing this thread