Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I would understand they both loving Miyahara romantically, she is just too cute for her own good, but I really hope that's not the case at all.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck, imagine if she's actually down bad for miyahara and becomes a future rival for mc once he realizes miyahara is clearly best girl

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I can understand the fear of not knowing what to talk about. Arima just wanted to impress Yukihara, but Yukihara doesn't really care about being impressed. She just likes talking with him!

It's a good thing the topic they talked about was Miyahara, because that's a topic Arima has so much knowledge in! I hope that he eventually tastes the Vongole of Yukihara's mother though.

Dex-chan lover
u are the supreme beta here not me. read NTR doujin if like NTR so much. don't cry here.
The supreme beta(thats you) with the most supreme beta of gif pfp ever, points back and says "no u". Lol lmao even.
Stfu and kindly shove your ignored replies up your rectum.

Dex-chan lover
The supreme beta(thats you) with the most supreme beta of gif pfp ever, points back and says "no u". Lol lmao even.
Stfu and kindly shove your ignored replies up your rectum.
your pfp is what a 13 year old will like. and u too STFU and shove your ignored replies up your rectum. CUCK.

Dex-chan lover
your pfp is what a 13 year old will like. and u too STFU and shove your ignored replies up your rectum. CUCK.
Lol, throwing tantrum after getting called out for being a retarded pervert. Go spurg out on reddit. And stop replying.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread