Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
i mean nothing wrong with being good at athletics but even at that age would some ppl be that shallow to be easily impressed for a crush , then again sometimes crushes happen for no reason

unless it's a cliche romance trope. (tho there was a gsnk chapter where sakura was worried about kohais crushing on nozaki and like "but it cooled off in two weeks!" "oh, he was just tall..")

Dex-chan lover
image-2024-07-25-165606571.png

Dex-chan lover
She's gonna win, for two reasons:

1. Girls start developing sooner than boys, who generally don't surpass girls until around age sixteen.
2. This is a manga.

i mean nothing wrong with being good at athletics but even at that age would some ppl be that shallow to be easily impressed for a crush , then again sometimes crushes happen for no reason

unless it's a cliche romance trope. (tho there was a gsnk chapter where sakura was worried about kohais crushing on nozaki and like "but it cooled off in two weeks!" "oh, he was just tall..")
While I do agree that at a certain young age children wouldn't fall in love with a boy who happened to run the fastest, I think it's actually pretty normal for even real people, usually tweens and teenagers, to try and impress their crush by doing such things they'd never actually notice; y'know, like changing your hairstyle or your Instagram bio and running really fast or whatnot. Also, hello fellow GSNK reader!

Users who are viewing this thread