Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Aw , their childhood outfits are cute, not that i rly kept/could've reused some but i dont' think i had any shirts half as cute growing up

I'm surprised he wouldn't have had Yukihira's contact by now even with like a group chat

Dex-chan lover
When my wife and I were talking about things we wanted to do once we finished moving in last week, this was pretty much our entire list (though we have some other things too lol).

We're a bit childish, sure. But for men especially, that's the only way adults can really rekindle that rosey fun way of life.

Dex-chan lover
When my wife and I were talking about things we wanted to do once we finished moving in last week, this was pretty much our entire list (though we have some other things too lol).

We're a bit childish, sure. But for men especially, that's the only way adults can really rekindle that rosey fun way of life.
Childlike wonder and whimsy in adulthood is great , esp when you can afford it. Something like a petting zoo date would be cute too lol

Dex-chan lover

Why people don't want to do that? It's economic, and fun, and wouldn't be a headache later even when the plan came to a fail

Dex-chan lover
Why people don't want to do that? It's economic, and fun, and wouldn't be a headache later even when the plan came to a fail
you still can it just depends on time, and not worry if others judge you but doing it together as a weekend couple date doesn't seem like it'd stick out too much as opposed to doing more 'childish' like a children's playground, tho an 'adult playground' at like a gym or rock climbing might be too intense or pricey as opposed to like strolling in the park or swimming at a beach/pool

Dex-chan lover

Thats lovely man. Wish you to have a great time.

Group Leader
A lot of guys I know know that pain... including myself.
Wojak Hug Meme Generator - Imgflip

Dex-chan lover
miyahara herself doesnt realize it but she seriously in love with this kid
imagine if she actually does consider mc a friend and doesn't really 'get' romance but just agrees to date him anyways b/c why not. at least a romcom like this won't have future drama like one person having an 'arranged marriage'

Supporter
imagine if she actually does consider mc a friend and doesn't really 'get' romance but just agrees to date him anyways b/c why not. at least a romcom like this won't have future drama like one person having an 'arranged marriage'
That would be fun to read, but I'm thinking the long-term outlook here is she gets her friends together right before she figures out her own feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread