Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
I can imagine Arima actually falling for Miyahara while she is still clueless of what love actually is :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Always found it weird that sunscreen in Japanese is seen as more of a cosmetic thing. My brain just cannot comprehend it. I never walk out the door without sunscreen on thanks to living in a country with one of the highest rates of skin cancer in the world. Think the fastest I burnt was 10 minutes in summer.
Japanese tan easily, or at least most usually do. As such, preventing tanning is a cosmetic choice more than it is deciding between enjoying the sun or peeling like a shedding snake for a week. It's a genetic thing.

Dex-chan lover
VdCaUO.gif
He finally. . .

Dex-chan lover
STRAY NOT FROM THE PATH, BOY.

YOU CAN HAVE THEM BOTH.

THERE IS A WAY!
I have chosen, unprompted to elaborate on this.

Arima is torn between Miyahara and Yukihira

Yukihira seems to kinda like both Arima and Miyahara

Miyahara is currently too derpy to comprehend love, but does like spending time with both Arima and Yukihira (though she does favor Arima due to their history)

The rare, practically unseen third path exists.

The Throuple. IT is possible, if we believe hard enough.

Dex-chan lover
About damn time! I've been having Miyahara withdrawal, thanks

Also, in my head, the guy on page 12 is brawlimg with a shark lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Congratulations to passenger of miyahara ship but for the passenger of yukihara ship this is still not the end destination

Group Leader
At this point bro will be seeing her walking down the isle and when she lifts the veil he goes: "No Miyahara! Not you!" and say "i do".

Dex-chan lover
Who would HE pick?

That's weird; I thought that this was a manga taking place in modern-day Japan.
It works the same both ways you know? HE has to pick even if the girls go to him, he still has to choose one. Even if only one girl goes to him, he can choose the other even if it leads nowhere. The option of who to choose as a partner is always there for both genders.

Users who are viewing this thread