Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 30

Double-page supporter
i wouldn't be surprised if some ppl tan easily but you'd think with bikinis more ppl would put on sunscreen, or it being a rom com moment where arima's asked to help put on sunscreen
Feels like your comments in recent chapters are changing the subject so that people busy replying to your comments and distracting them from commenting about Arima and Miyahara development because you don't support their development, but probably I'm just overthinking it, no problem, no biggie, I don't mind, just continue do your things

Dex-chan lover
i wouldn't be surprised if some ppl tan easily but you'd think with bikinis more ppl would put on sunscreen, or it being a rom com moment where arima's asked to help put on sunscreen
For all we know, they may have applied sunscreen when they changed into their swimwear. Just because it's not shown doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

Dex-chan lover
Westermarck effect says the opposite, if they've been together since they were little. =)
From what I've read, that only applies to those who have been together pretty much nonstop since infants, because we are biologically programmed not to mate with our siblings.

Neither of each them look at the other as siblings. The irony is that MMC's desire to not see her as a sister is biting him in the rear. Fresh eyes lol

Dex-chan lover
It works the same both ways you know? HE has to pick even if the girls go to him, he still has to choose one. Even if only one girl goes to him, he can choose the other even if it leads nowhere. The option of who to choose as a partner is always there for both genders.
Normally, I'd agree with you, but mangakas tend to disrespect their ML's feelings, if not show outright contempt toward them.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Westermarck effect says the opposite, if they've been together since they were little. =)
It's the Westermarck Effect, not the Hideyoshi effect.

Also, MC: "If I don't talk to the girl I like, I'll improve my chances with her!"

Supporter
If there's one thing I've learned from years of consuming Japanese media, it's that the island has some kinda field in place that utterly negates the Westermarck effect in all its permutations.

Fed-Kun's army
If there's one thing I've learned from years of consuming Japanese media, it's that the island has some kinda field in place that utterly negates the Westermarck effect in all its permutations.
Dunno, I feel like until fairly recently the childhood friend was basically doomed to lose in the majority of shows/series.

Supporter
Dunno, I feel like until fairly recently the childhood friend was basically doomed to lose in the majority of shows/series.
The Effect primarily deals with family members and pseudo-family members. Anyone who's taken even casual note of the incest/inseki/bro-and-or-siscon element in Japanese media can't deny it doesn't seem to matter over there (historic osananajimi trends notwithstanding).

Users who are viewing this thread