Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
I already know he's going to ask her something innocuous like "hey, let's get everyone drinks" and then do nothing with the time together.
But wouldn't it be so cool if he went "Hey I like you!" and then she shot him down flat like "Actually, I like Miyahara. We're going to have lesbian babies together. Sorry, loser."
Then he can go after the real prize: that onee-san that came with them! Hubba hubba!
Also, no girl, no matter how innocent, is gonna catch a guy staring at her like that and think "He must think what I'm wearing is weird."

Dex-chan lover
The beach arc was borderline suggestive but plausibly innocent. This one was a little too blatantly horny with some gratuitous angles and interesting shading.

For the cliffhanger, I doubt Arima’s “confession” amounted to anything. We already got baited before by the tower “date” on the school trip. Somehow Miyahara is gonna be involved (as she should be).

Dex-chan lover
i think someday miyahara will notice arima's feelings towards yukihira and try to distance herself from him, much to his displeasure

Fed-Kun's army
FhQu1-LaEAAD15O.jpg

Me

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, the “oh? Actual plot progression??!” cliffhanger is another fakeout and it’ll be revealed to be something innocuous like “Do you want to…” “… go to the beach again next summer?” (‘Darn, I was this close!’) or something
Someone in here's genre-savvy!

I'm shocked to see the amount of pearl clutching here. I read the chapter before coming here and noticed nothing overly sexual here. It doesn't even come close to the fan service seen in a Shonen Jump series.

Users who are viewing this thread