Chiguhagu na Karera no Koi no Yukue - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Extra #3

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted to point out that's it's possible to have a more stable job while also writing a novel in the spare time if the situation is not permitting. While it's nice to have a dream to go with, be smart on how to achieve it because life is not like fiction where most things will somehow end on a good note. I know that the boyfriend is still very young so it's understandable that he's so hellbent on only living by his dream job. It's a good thing that it works well in the end for this couple though.

I actually LOVED THIS OMG. Even more than the main series. Thanks for letting us read the manga

huhu~ all the fluff fluff have ended 😍
thank you for translating this good piece of work.

Fed-Kun's army
wow this chapter was so much more realistic/bitter than I was expecting

Would really love a full series with this couple. The chances for that is probably the same as Norway suddely sprouting a tropical jungle over night though. 😋

As a working girl in my 30s, I totally can relate with her feeling. Family or acquintance, people keep pestering us with marriage. Instead of getting married to achieve happiness, why don't they just think that marriage is just an addition to one's happiness.

As another 30-something, single, Obaa-chan, I really relayed to the last story, much like @theapprentice (not that theapprentice is an obaa-chan... that's just me).

This was a fantastic series. It's a crime that it's so short! We adults need this kind of fluffiness!

Well when you live in asian countries the prejudice of unmarried women on their 30s has always been like this, there's nothing you can do to break that culture tbh.

That was such a bittersweet ending. It was more like a bit of slice of life than romance.

Users who are viewing this thread