Chihaya-san's Fine that Way

Dex-chan lover
@mikegnesium what you mean ? The two girl eating behind his back ?
It clearly a tease for reader. the vibe on purpose and not mean to become anything. This childhood friend love story is very family friendly, i don't see why she ever think of that at all even she draw a ntr before.
And the last part sure less interesting. it lack of lewd eating

It clearly a tease for reader. the vibe on purpose and not mean to become anything
Considering author's past work and sheer amount of those suggestively framed situations, combined with general mood shift in latter part of the story (with nigh total drop of yuribaiting), I suspect heavy editorial influence in creative process, so I disagree.

This is Kuzushiro, and her male characters are always desexualized to the point of being neutered. There's little to no "het" chemistry to be found here - every single one of those double entendre bait panels mentioned earlier has more sensuality to it than all other scenes featuring leads being alone combined.

Dex-chan lover
@mikegnesium:
Considering author's past work and the sheer amount of those suggestively framed situations, combined with general mood shift in latter part of the story (with nigh total drop of yuribaiting), i suspect heavy editorial influence in creative process. So i disagree.

...and she seems to have a thing for "cheating" (quotation marks!).

You know nothing. my dick have thing for rape and NTR as well. But my heart still faithful to vanilla.

Dex-chan lover
In the beginning Chihaya knows how to cook like potstickers or okonomiyaki or pancakes but suddenly they change the narrative so that she doesn't know how to cook simple porridge so that Shima can teach her.

Fed-Kun's army
Just ok.
Didn't get why the author made the guy move but I guess you need drama in there. Should've stayed.

I have mixed feelings about this manga. On the one hand, I really loved every scene with the two main leads. Volume 3 and 4 in particular were great since it focused on their relationship actually progressing a little. On the other, I wasn't really a fan
of all the lesbian NTR baiting that was going on in the earlier volumes. It felt out of place every time it happened.
All in all, I'm glad though that I stuck with the series as a fan of cute romances.

Dex-chan lover
@minato_76 Honestly that nothing much, Lucky in this it just treat as jokes and she just play with the visual while the context is just they eating behind his back.
It not Actual yuri bait that made you confuse, Yes, This lesbian mangaka, she make actual yuri bait

Dex-chan lover
All the chapters are translated, but the group that did them had some issues with how the site was run and pulled (all?) their stuff.

Dex-chan lover
All the chapters are translated, but the group that did them had some issues with how the site was run and pulled (all?) their stuff.

Some of their stuff is still on here, because of collaborations with other groups. I just check my backup shithole-aggregator for stuff like what all the groups that left here took down. Checking two websites is infinitely more preferable to keeping every individual group's site in mind. Even if I do go to some group's site I'd probably use an adblocker, some of them have worse ads up than friggin KissManga/Anime and that's saying something.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped, but may restart. The male MC is pretty much sabotaging her diet, instead of supporting her.

The heck i thought this was translated all the way till the end
Chihaya best girl btw

Dex-chan lover
this author is mentally ill keeps inserting yurishit in normal romance, either stick to yuri or stop baiting like a retard

Users who are viewing this thread