Chihayafuru

I will never fully understand Karuta, but reading chapters about the intense matches gets my heart pumping!
Kudos to the author for being able to conjure that type of feeling from the reader.

Double-page supporter
Missing chapters can be found online on other hosting sites!! (finally after all these years 😂)

I really feel for the author, no matter how the triangle ends there's going to be a lot of backlash...

guess I'm never going to read this considering 52-8x wont ever get translated because of the anime.

@ Arth_RSachet
Honestly I was never a fan of this manga/anime, I literally haven’t even watched any of the anime seasons but I read a few pages of the manga.

The ending where she isn’t with either of them sounds the best but I’m sure it’s only because the Taichi and Chihaya ships isn’t going to sail and no one actually ships Chihaya and Arata lmao...

It’s actually kind of funny because I’ve never seen almost the ENTIRE fan base of a show ship the couple that’s never going to happen

I am an ArataxChihaya shipper, as are most early readers of Chihayafuru. Chihaya would be much better off with Arata than the cowardly bully.

I've always loved this manga for making me care about a sport that is not even in my native language.
Can't wait for more ^^

Imma be really pissed if this manga ends and she just magically ends up with either of the two

Just end quickly dammit timeskip and I wanna know who ends up with who. Will Taichi really get over her and maybe someone else appears in front of Taichi? Will Chihaya answer yes to Arata's feelings damn bro I'll be pretty honest that I'm a Taichi supporter like damn some parts still hurt me until now. When Taichi left the club, man I knew that feeling its like you don't wanna see that person or else you will keep thinking abt that person and it will disturb your karuta play and like man is down srsly. Idk how many more chapters but shud be after this tournament possibly until chap 300 eventho it might be hard to support the main ship for me I do hope that Taichi finds someone who appreciates him and live a happy life

Oh my goodness. Can anyone tell me if my boy Taichi is getting some good treatment in the manga in the most recent updated chapters? I'm at Volume 39 Chapter 202 right now and I don't think I can bare to keep going anymore until the manga is officially finished or something because it just feels like the author is dragging this forever...I just want Taichi to be happy, damn it.

It's ended and Taichi win!!! I was rooting for him since the start cuz he's the only one who support chihaya from the start. I' glad 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread