Chihiro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A battle of Girl Power

Dex-chan lover
It was amazing to see her break down that mixer like that. Real "seasoned campaigner" work.

Then the sudden realisation and her memories of the one who got away... Yeah, she needed that bowl of ramen afterwards. 🥲

Dex-chan lover
Very entertaining chapter. The comedy hits better when seasoned with a dash of realism :thumbsup:

Double-page supporter
literally me working a service job dealing with all kinds of people every day. It's mentally exhausted by the end of the day.

Dex-chan lover
At one moment you're laughing and a second later you're getting punched right in the feels. This series is amazing!
Thank you for translating it.
P.S.: Do you plan to do the prequel?

Group Leader
At one moment you're laughing and a second later you're getting punched right in the feels. This series is amazing!
Thank you for translating it.
P.S.: Do you plan to do the prequel?
well to be honest there have been references to the prequel in later chapters, so team is mulling on it as a possible future project. But mmm current focus is really to finish up this tankobon and hopefully this series first.
@all - thanks for the ongoing support for this project. Maithuhai and I really appreciates the fact that there are people out there enjoying this as much as us.

Dex-chan lover
well to be honest there have been references to the prequel in later chapters, so team is mulling on it as a possible future project. But mmm current focus is really to finish up this tankobon and hopefully this series first.
@all - thanks for the ongoing support for this project. Maithuhai and I really appreciates the fact that there are people out there enjoying this as much as us.
Understandable. Thanks again for translating this series!

Users who are viewing this thread