Chihou Kishi Hans no Junan - Vol. 7 Ch. 54

Fed-Kun's army
the concept if great but it would definitely get old if it goes on for too long while introducing more and more characters. More characters = more forgettable and people will be less inclined to read on if they don't even remember who the characters are

Dex-chan lover
They kicked those guy's asses and befriended them in record time.

It's so rushed and anticlimatic that I really hope it's not Axe-kun rearing its ugly head.

Dex-chan lover
Comparing with the source LN synopses, it looks like the manga covered up to LN Vol 6.
There's 1 more unadapted volume which would've had them dealing with the Solar Church, according to Vol 7's synopsis.
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/32140380/712068254

Fed-Kun's army
It's funny how in the end, Hans really is the hero here.

Looking at the powers of the otherworlders and the way they acted. Everything would pretty much become a bloody mess, had Hans not intervened from the beginning or with the way he deals with the results.

They're like radiation and Hans is making sure they become a power plant instead of a bomb.

Dex-chan lover
based on the abrupt and rushed ending compared to the previous arcs I gotta guess this got the hard axe which sucks; while I don't believe this was a top story for me I still personally enjoyed it as a break from reality 🙁

Double-page supporter
Hmm, the male to female ratio of the series was getting seriously out of whack thanks to the other country. The next Japanese person has to be male to help the balance a little. Also I think this was an okay ending, but I wish it wasn't rushed so much. You could tell they were trying to cram a few chapters worth of content into one chapter. Also since the author doesn't like killing off characters, it would get unwieldy trying to write about that many different characters at one time. Especially since a few of them had redundant abilities (not exactly the same, but not different enough).

The author obviously didn't want to go the romance route and that's probably the only way to keep a story with that many characters interesting. Action doesn't work with that many characters at once and adventure requires you to travel from place to place which they couldn't really do since the story is firmly anchored around Hans village. Unfortunately this still leaves a lot of questions.

[ul]What about the Solar church? They have to know about the Japanese and by now they should know a large amount of them are at Hans village.
What about the country? There's no way Marquis Rockhammer can keep this sort of thing covered up forever, especially when you consider major disaster level beasts just keep randomly disappearing. The four heavenly kings and the Winter Dragon just *poof* gone should be something to pay attention to.
What about the Neighboring country? Fanulus made it clear that his invasion was the will of the people. So they should obviously be upset if one of their border nobles goes missing right after one of their strongest soldiers disappears.
What happened to the other girls after the charm ability wore off? Sure Fanulus make it a point that he wanted people to like him without him using the ability, but he did still use it. Were they okay with that? You would think this would be more of a plot point for the future, but I guess that would seep more into the romance/interpersonal relationships territory then the adventure that the author was trying to progress.
What about the villagers? Sure they should be okay with Ken'ichi, Kyouji and Koushiro since they provide useful services to the village, but they are getting more and more useless free loaders that are loud and disruptive as well. Mitsuba and Mutsuki being the largest offenders. I guess you can write most of that off as "they spend a lot of time in the dungeon", but that's still a big issue with the large influx of Japanese that shouldn't be imprisoned along with the large amount that should be.[/ul]

Anyway, if this is the end, it's fine. If it's not the end, that's fine as well. I can see the issues with doing more so either way I can accept this.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for everyone involved in bringing this excellent read to us readers!
For every flaw it has, it's still quite a charming manga and I really love this.

I don't see anything saying the Manga itself has completed. . . . the manga updates page doesn't say it's completely scan slated either. There's no End symbol either. I think it would put that on if it actually ended.

I know some manga put Troll "The End" credits specifically to troll scanslators. This looks "The End" page for the Manga Volume. I guess wait and see if another chapter ever shows up?

Dex-chan lover
the Marquis is like a fukken Kage and forgive me this is an epic feat of comparison

Supporter
Putting a dungeon core inside a teddy bear. Never thought of that, great job author

Though to be fair, leaving it at that would be an alright ending for me. It just means that Hans will always be busy with these isekai characters.

Dex-chan lover
@crazybars: Why would some Manga artist/author put "The End" to troll with Scanlators?
Those Authors/Artists don't even care what's going on outside of Japan (its only the publishing house that does it).

As for this Series, yeah it has "Ended" with this chapter (this is a limited-time free to read online chapter released on Official site, so there is no need for Volume style ending). So, unless the Author/Artist/Publisher decide to continue this Series under a new title/sequel, there won't be any update (especially because the Official Online Raw site aka., "alphapolis.co.jp", doesn't have any next release date for this series).

Also, the "The End" used in the last page of the raws is a big fat "完".

Artist twitter said yes, it's the final chapter.

https://twitter.com/hanaosutarou/status/1221726691959037953

Users who are viewing this thread