Chii-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Welcome

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if she has a uniform but i wonder if she'll go all yandere and kill the guy/any other person who gets closer to her first 'friend'

Banned
Rule 1: Transphobia breaks our rules.
I bet this is another tranny manga by the autogynephile tranny author.

Fed-Kun's army
I kind of hate this stuff because in my experience, people like chii-chan are more often the victims and need help. Stories like this ostracize these people even more.

That being said, what is wrong with that boy? Getting stabbed and shrugging it off isn't normal.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of hate this stuff because in my experience, people like chii-chan are more often the victims and need help. Stories like this ostracize these people even more.

That being said, what is wrong with that boy? Getting stabbed and shrugging it off isn't normal.
yeah i would've expected it to have him say that she's dangerous or so

although, while her parents seem apathetic, i don't think she'd get a redemption/be a 'good person' in the end , bc she's going to be the main chara/villain? in the movie in her teens/young adult so whatever happens she's either going to 'get away' with whatever happens or just coming back after running away, assuming it's not a 'revenge' style movie

Fed-Kun's army
yeah i would've expected it to have him say that she's dangerous or so

although, while her parents seem apathetic, i don't think she'd get a redemption/be a 'good person' in the end , bc she's going to be the main chara/villain? in the movie in her teens/young adult so whatever happens she's either going to 'get away' with whatever happens or just coming back after running away, assuming it's not a 'revenge' style movie

Meh, I get that me complaining about the monster is like complaining about fighting in a Shōnen manga. No point in emphasizing with the movie monster in a horror manga.

Art is great tho. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah forget Chii-chan, this boy is equally unsettling. The way he just talks to the whole class, that scene just feels weird. Something about him rings false.
it's the 'boy scout'/class prez/rep 'ideal honor student' kinda thing , wouldn't be surprised if he was secretly planning something or cause her bullying and being like "we tried our best but i think it's best we leave her be now" or so if he's not pressured by the adults to do something

t28

Dex-chan lover

Wants everyone’s approval, Homelander style (but specifically the teacher’s approval because that means he gets mommy’s approval too).

You can see the hint of it in chapter 1 when they are in the supermarket.

Double-page supporter
Does anyone know the meaning of the symbolism of ants eating a worm there?
My guess is it's hinting that the kid has a parasitic quality to him, like he sees Chii-chan as something pitifully repulsive and he will feed on her like ants eating a dead bug by "helping" her out, making him look like an admirable person.

Users who are viewing this thread