Chijou 100-kai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Largest Tower in History (Part 1)

Contributor
not sure about this one, but let's see how it goes

I hate this amnesia stuff it's a cheap way to create a mystery. I'll guess 5 games before the rules become overly complicated, creating a loopholes in the way the game can be played

#Spoiler..

The Black Haired girl will get fucked by the long haired dude

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like the MC, but this looks interesting... That spoiler tho...

Considering this genre and with where the raws show this story goes, they really didn't need the MC so cliche lame MC here. It looks like it changes along with the art from what I saw.

@Tetsurokai
I dont think it actually happened, they do not show it, nor does she have blood in her leg, when waking up her reaction to the blood was as if she didnt remember doing it, the fact that he didnt reply to her makes it suspicious, in the end there isnt enough evidence to confirm that it indeed happened, not to mention, read the page 5 of this chapter then look at the chapter 32 in the raws, the fact that shes related to something she shoulnt be, most likely means her current memories arent really real, who knows maybe when they tried doing it her real self surfaced for a moment thus resulting in a lashout towards the guy, then again we also need more evidence for this to be a thing, all in all these authors likes to fuck alot with peoples mind, so you need alot of brainpower to figure out these shinanigans before they are revealed

Double-page supporter
I hate this kind of MC and not just MC I hate people that just can't accept the reality, I know he's confused but fusing over it like what he did is just lame.

Mc is an idiot... check
Ok let's start
I'll give him some slack since he lost his memory

Users who are viewing this thread