Chika Idol wo Kage de Sasaeru Ore - Ch. 2

Group Leader
I would've totally thought that was a sex toy on sight had I not had one in my home. One day I came home and saw that exact machine on our couch and was like "wtf is this? Sus..." Anyways, I actually found for as much as the thing tickles unbearably, my muscles actually feel tighter after using it than they did before, so I think I'll prefer hand massages. If you get the setting just right it can feel nice though.
My ex-flatmate got a massage gun once, but returned it very soon after because it turned out that using a massage gun can be dangerous. Not sure if MD comments allow links, but if it does, eg: Massage Guns: Do or Don't? — CoachAmyPT

Dex-chan lover
Mmm oyakodon

actually, the fuck is the mom wearing? Looks more like underwear than even a skimpy gyaru outfit. Like, if you're gonna do the tube top thing or whatever, then wouldn't you normally wear pants or a skirt, or at least longer shorts? Her shorts just look like masculine styled panties or something to me.
Gym clothes

Dex-chan lover
My ex-flatmate got a massage gun once, but returned it very soon after because it turned out that using a massage gun can be dangerous. Not sure if MD comments allow links, but if it does, eg: Massage Guns: Do or Don't? — CoachAmyPT
That is a garbage source.

What you linked assumes the average person doesn't know anything about human anatomy, let alone their own body. I can accept the former, but the latter is nonsense. Though for the site in question, when it's that person's livelihood to instruct others for their living, I get why they write how they do.

Anyway, a vibrating device made me itch, and the foam roller seemed far less effective for specific muscles and took more time and space.

The percussion massager relieves specific muscle soreness post exercise and allows me to increase bloodflow to some deeper muscles. Should I pull a muscle, usage of one genuinely speeds up my recovery by about 20%.

With that said, yeah, because it is rapidly "punching", if you do something stupid like using it against your skull, some other bone, or possibly a sensitive area like male genitalia, it's going to be uncomfortable and/or damaging.

I've been using one for 3 years, and the bone related "something stupid" is personal experience on how they can be bad. The male genitalia bit is from someone that confirmed they weren't joking.

Aim for muscle tissue, relax, and it works. Most places say "a few minutes", it's more like under a minute for a couple or few spots. Unless there's a need to do several parts of body.

Group Leader
That is a garbage source.

What you linked assumes the average person doesn't know anything about human anatomy, let alone their own body. I can accept the former, but the latter is nonsense. Though for the site in question, when it's that person's livelihood to instruct others for their living, I get why they write how they do.

Anyway, a vibrating device made me itch, and the foam roller seemed far less effective for specific muscles and took more time and space.

The percussion massager relieves specific muscle soreness post exercise and allows me to increase bloodflow to some deeper muscles. Should I pull a muscle, usage of one genuinely speeds up my recovery by about 20%.

With that said, yeah, because it is rapidly "punching", if you do something stupid like using it against your skull, some other bone, or possibly a sensitive area like male genitalia, it's going to be uncomfortable and/or damaging.

I've been using one for 3 years, and the bone related "something stupid" is personal experience on how they can be bad. The male genitalia bit is from someone that confirmed they weren't joking.

Aim for muscle tissue, relax, and it works. Most places say "a few minutes", it's more like under a minute for a couple or few spots. Unless there's a need to do several parts of body.
Oh my bad. I don't know what exactly they read about it online so I just picked one of the first few results on Google. That makes sense, it's useful if you know what not to do to keep it safe.

Fed-Kun's army
Costume?

rrvyuj.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread