Chikarawaza no Sister - Ch. 16 - Forceful Doujin Artist Sister

Aggregator gang
Actually, for all the yuri out there, and all the NTR out there, I don't think I've ever seen a Yuri NTR comic. Like an ugly bastard teachers the girl the greatness of a dick or something, and the partner can do nothing about it.
Theres a lot of yuri where a guy/ugly bastard possessed or bodyswapped a girl and makes out with another girl.

I am a lowlife sinner for having read a lot of those, I will gladly accept a punch or two from these sisters...

Dex-chan lover
hdXdThG.jpg

Dex-chan lover
A lot of the first pages of each chapter can be used as a meme. A bunch of lewd memes.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, for all the yuri out there, and all the NTR out there, I don't think I've ever seen a Yuri NTR comic. Like an ugly bastard teachers the girl the greatness of a dick or something, and the partner can do nothing about it.
I Know Sato Of Fragtime Wrote One

And Kuzushiro Too

Dex-chan lover
I've read one here on Mangadex where a girl steals another girl from her boyfriend as they "practice" so that she'll be comfortable with sex. I don't remember the title.

Who and how, my good fellow???
I'm pretty sure that's the scientist girl in Onii Chan wa oshimai.
The premise of the story is she turns her neet brother into a middle schooler cute girl (with a genderswap potion) and makes the brother go to school to make him socialize. Heavy Yuri tones on this one. Fun to read

Double-page supporter
How many fucking volume of that doujinshi are there and why I couldn't find them?

Dex-chan lover
Fujoshi sister be like: "my phantasm don't insert yourself in it!"

Users who are viewing this thread