Chikarawaza no Sister (R-18) - Vol. 1 Ch. 14 - Lost Paradise 14

Group Leader
In one of the author’s most recent posts on their fanbox, they mentioned that they planned on making a full length doujin for Paradise Lost at some point during the summer. Whenever it releases, I’ll do the translation for that as well.

The Author’s Message: “Over the Summer, I plan to draw a larger addition to the Paradise Lost story and will release it as a doujin. I’ve never actually made an R-18 book before, so this will be a challenge for me…”

Dex-chan lover
In one of the author’s most recent posts on their fanbox, they mentioned that they planned on making a full length doujin for Paradise Lost at some point during the summer. Whenever it releases, I’ll do the translation for that as well.

The Author’s Message: “Over the Summer, I plan to draw a larger addition to the Paradise Lost story and will release it as a doujin. I’ve never actually made an R-18 book before, so this will be a challenge for me…”
i was starting to get annoyed for not actually seeing any proper r-18 stuff but now it's understandable
also i actually would have been fine with this manga not having any r-18 stuff, dunno what made the author want to make them maybe pressure from fans and that it sells?
oh well ty for tl

Users who are viewing this thread