Chikashitsu Dungeon: Binbou Kyoudai wa Goraku wo Motomete Saikyou e - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

At least he got some use...
(≖_≖ )...

Dex-chan lover
i like how we all could care less about the dad, and i can tell they are gonna use the stupid ol':
'' i was just being an asshole to you because i care about you'' troupe

hes gonna have a super convenient excuse for leaving and they are gonna be sad about it, its almost a 100% chance this happens

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, old man want them to concentrate to what happening in front of them but the old man himself is the main distriction that the siblings don't need.

If the old man isn't there even if the siblings can't fight new boss head-on but at least they can survive.

Dex-chan lover
"I abandoned you financially, physically, and emotionally... but I DID IT FOR YOUR SAKE!"
Bruhhh please author-san just leave it here
[Author] "NO! I am a master writer, and I will CONTINUE MY MASTERPIECE!"
795.gif

Aggregator gang
"I did it for you two 😭"

Shut the fuck up!
If you did, you would have brought them with you, or at least come back earlier and took care of them, not abandon them!

They aren't even of legal age yet.

What kinda stupid ass excuse are you saying?!

Thinking your actions are justified by simply being able to offer results, when you never even tried to take care of them in the process is just bullshit!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They could have died homeless of hunger and cold even before finding the dungeon (and dying inside)

Users who are viewing this thread