Chikotan, Kowareru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

I hope this turns out okay. I had to use Notability and it was 4 AM when I finished this. Will be working on the next 30 chapters. And I also realized that I messed up the last photo. Might as well do it for the rest.

@AbyssalMonkey thanks for the feedback. The yellow is there to show a translation on a title thing or an onomatopoeia. I can only do Chinese ones though as I am only semi-fluent in Chinese

Contributor
@Wimsycal First thing that stuck out to me is the typesetting. I'd give the text a bit more room to breathe, use a less harsh font, and make sure the text is centered properly. Something that might help with aligning is to get second opinions.

Contributor
@Wimsycal While a bit plain, sterile, and overused, you can't go wrong with Wild Words. I'd recommend Wild Words Bold cause it's a bit wimpy otherwise.

You best bet is to try to contact some other scan groups and asking around and form your own opinions and preferences. The best part about being on a site like though is that you can easily contact most groups.

@Kisato thanks for the recommendation. Currently I am doing Chapter 40 and the only thing lacking is the translations/ the text.

Next chapter I’ll translate will be much better but will take a much longer time than just a midnight run so it can look good and be more bearable to look at.

Destroyed by friendzone. Especially bad after that speech he made. I wouldn't be surprised if he is depressed in the next chapter or two.

I'm almost disappointed that he didn't drop her, whether on purpose or accident: because that's how this kind of thing usually goes. Still wondering how they're going to deal with the robot army.

Remaster for this chapter will occur sometime this year! Get ready for a non-eyefucky chapter to read!

Users who are viewing this thread