Chikyuu no Owari wa Koi no Hajimari

Contributor
I've read the official release, and this is adorable.
If you want a nice Shoujo manga, go for it (unless you just hate girls who have an inferiority complex and lack of confidence).

Starts off kind of weak, but it ultimately wraps around perfectly. All the characters are quite lovable, though the side characters are perhaps a tad bit underdeveloped, though that is something one can understand and expect in a manga of such length. The art from Taamo is terrific like always. All in all, this was quite a pleasant and warm read.

I liked this a lot. was a nice light read just 20 chp. tied together nicely. lovely art.

@Jacobson im 3 years late but as the comment below me says u can read the complete thing on either link theyve provided

The first 8 or so chapters this manga is amazing an easy 9/10 but after that the story completely drops off. The next 12 chapters are some of the most annoying things I’ve ever read. I wanted to drop it so bad but I stuck with and I wish I hadn’t. The author baits the reader into thinking NTR is incoming for 5+ chapters and you keep reading because you want to know if it’s going to happen. And then there’s the sister, The sister is one the most selfish and arrogant characters you’ll ever read about. I don’t think I’ve hated a character as much as I hated Mahiru’s sister. Moriya is the best character and she deserved better. This was an extremely disappointing manga with an unsatisfactory ending. Do yourself a favor and don’t read this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread