Child of Light - Ch. 13.1 - Xiao Jin Passed Away (1)

Dex-chan lover
OH man im legit starting to get mad at how weak mc is, at HOW MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE THIS DUDE IS fucking starts a fight for no reason and injures mc because mc has pride, I REALLY FUCKING HOPE MC and that dudes sister does NOT get together

omg... brain dead MC
forgot that everyone in this shool has a magical beast....

Double-page supporter
Wwwwwhut?
.............Whut?
All of a sudden idiot?
Author, are you trying to kill your story?
Everyone has brains but MC? Rewrite your entire story from scratch because you've made this current story garbage tier.
So mad.

Fed-Kun's army
you know, i'd consider the mc an idiot but, the author never mentioned that everyone in that school has a magical beast so. idk maybe i missed it

This chapter was so infuriating I ended up going to find the web novel and see what happens next...

...it's still stupid. Like, even stupider. I honestly feel like this author has a set of dice that they're using to choose the next 'plot arc'. Argh.

So now the Old guy will be able to save him and save his magical beast. And he will pledge fidelity to this teacher?

Group Leader
lol. is this supposed to be a cliffhanger or something?
we all know his beast didn't die and he's perfectly fine.........

ugh.
time to lower the rating again...

Supporter
... What happend to the "Don't show your beat to others" and the fact that he couldn't beat the guy until now? Did he think he pop his snake and win just like that? -_-

good death feud aquired
mainly because the mc is an idiot prick ( tbh the mc is like what 12? so being a prick and an idiot is totally fine) but well that senior will be the one that has to pay... him and his sister because i bet you they belong to some royal family that will want connections with the mc in future and hopefully he will then be like: No screw yourself

Users who are viewing this thread