Child of Light

has anybody noticed the contradiction in the first chapter explaining the beast kin? In the very first sentence it says that they can't practice magic, then in the very last sentence of the same page it says they practice black magic. Umm correct me if i'm wrong but isn't black magic still magic and since it is magic shouldn't the beast kin be unable to practice it? I foresee many many more contradictions to come. Smh this is gonna trigger my ocd so ducking bad.

Aggregator gang
I heard the novel becomes quite bad though! I can’t believe it got a manga adaption. But I guess this is how highly they regard the author. The more they promote him, even if the work is bad, the more money they get...

The pacing here is terrible! I can't get a feel for the character's personalities at all. One's just a kid that spouts a lot of BS and the other's just a strict teacher; there's no subtlety or depth to it.

Dex-chan lover
translated novel chapters https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/child-of-light

Aggregator gang
Really similar to Shen Yin Wang Zuo,
I wonder if this kid is the
necromancer
, it'd work in the author's multiverse but would make for a pretty shitty ending

The novel isn’t good, it has great parts but the ending is unsatisfactory.
His face gets ruined and he legit gets depressed about his face not being good enough for his girlfriend throughout most of the ending. It was pathetic and made me hate the character.

The novel is okay. I wouldn’t recommend reading it though, it was one of Tang Jia San Shao’s first works, so it wasn’t as good as his other novels like Doulou Dalu. It’s written in first person and has a lot of clichés. The romance is also average, but this might just be my opinion. Feel free to read it if you are still interested though!

Fed-Kun's army
Child of Light almost became the title of my novel that I was planning to make, but it sounds mainstream and I was right

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh the only good thing about this manga is the art which is i think is really beautiful. But the story itself is hella bad. This manga feels so empty

This artist duo works on too many series and should just focus on 1 or 2 series so they can finish it. i mean look at this series they release 9 pages once a week....

Users who are viewing this thread