Child of Light

This could be so good if it wasn't so short. I feel like this is just an advertisement for the novel lol it cuts so short doesn't explain anything and just moves along but i guess thats what a lot of these are nowadays.

Aggregator gang
As Jesotku said, the pacing is way too fast and we don’t linger for long enough on any particular moment. It seriously dampens the quality of the story, in my opinion - still pretty good though

why do so many fucking Chinese manga synopsis feel the need to spoil the ending of the whole series

This is trash tiers adaptation. The novel is somewhat okay, but the adaptation is crap, the cutting is crap, and so many things on this are crap that I cant begin to count them all.

Every time I see this title pop up, I feel giddy and excited before I sadly remember that this story isn't about Irish Hercules.

well this sucked. kinda like eating a burger with no meat and just ketchup.
i couldent even get up to chapter 6 before i gave up.
hqdefault.jpg

2/10 meatless burgers

I'm surprised this has a comic adaptation. Isn't the novel pretty shitty? And most everyone agrees it's shit? One of the first novels I've ever dropped.

The character is op but actually trains to get there, most comments are just people with very high standards. It not the best in certain areas but is slowly building up the story. The artwork is amazing and I'm sure the story will improve overall.

What's with this story?

Other guy: Drink.
MC: I don't drink.
Other guy: Drink.
MC: Okey

MC (to guy he just met): Let's be brothers.
Other guy: Okey!
MC: We are brother for life now!
Other guy: Yay!

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, another CN story where the grammar makes your head hurt, the flip-flopping attitudes of the characters make your logic confused, and the attempts at drama just fall flat... Why do CN stories translate so freaking poorly?

Users who are viewing this thread