Childhood Friend, Big Love - Ch. 44 - Meeting the mother

Dex-chan lover
So, they ARE dating! If she react like that about a proposal, we can assume they are dating... Right...? RIGHT......!!!!????

Dex-chan lover
Yea a few chapters ago they were all "We're not dating" and now this. LOL. Can they just stop being useless lesbians and be together forever now.

Dex-chan lover
What a weirdly heavy detail to make up for a single, smooth one-liner interaction between our main couple in a yuri fluff manga. I guess the author got the idea for "lost mail" at some point and decided to dedicate a chapter to it, and the only realistic set up was the mother being a horrible, bitter person who could have very much ruined her child's relationship with her best friend. Not even "could have" actually, she did. Before they met back up in high school, the catalyst for the falling out of their relationship was absolutely her mother continually snipping the lines of communication between the two. That's fucked, even more so to hide that fact from your daughter all these years. I guess she's not going to be relevant to the story much so it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
When you have a crush on a girl, she's cute nice and caring and you think she's the one but then you meet her mom

Double-page supporter
Some of yall are too serious. I think Asian mom that apologies is in itself is kinda nice

Dex-chan lover
Love that ending. "When I propose, it's going to much bigger and unmissable". And it's definitely when, not if.

Dex-chan lover
lol nice that she was able to hang onto letters for years, it must be quite a drag if you have parents that secretly disliked/hated your friends for (seemingly) no reason even if there aren't any familial issues otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread