Childhood Sweetheart Liaoliao - Vol. 1 Ch. 19 - I Thought She Never Liked Me, Though?

Group Leader
Our usual notice to those checking in in the first fifteen minutes or so - the placeholder content is something for aggregators to pick up. Proper content will be replaced shortly. Thank you for your patience!

(Please refresh the chapter after that time period.)

Group Leader
I'm so bad with names that I am trying figured out who Ren Xing is or if it has appeared in the plot already :nyoron:

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I'm so bad with names that I am trying figured out who Ren Xing is or if it has appeared in the plot already :nyoron:

The only one i can think of is the short hair brunette, but then idk why she said that, maybe a misunderstanding from her part

Dex-chan lover

She's he friend the idol. People thought they were dating in college. She's the woman with short black hair. Gu probably also thought they were dating and never took her chance. Ren might have also liked Liao in college but just moved on now. Wouldn't be surprised if Gu decides not to make the same mistake this time and tries to actively court Liao. She kind of tried already. Shouldn't work though.

Dex-chan lover
oh no! a love triangle! what will we ever do about that??

Dex-chan lover
Aww Gu Yi seems like she has trouble expressing her feelings, she doesn't seem like a bad person

Users who are viewing this thread