Childhood Sweetheart Liaoliao - Vol. 2 Ch. 27 - I’ll Stay with You

Group Leader
Our usual notice to those checking in in the first fifteen minutes or so - the placeholder content is something for aggregators to pick up (I hope they're a fan of My Immortal). Proper content will be replaced shortly. Thank you for your patience!

(Please refresh the chapter after that time period.)

Group Leader
"I got out of my coffin and took off my giant MCR t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a black leather dress, a pentagram necklace, combat boots and black fishnets on." I forgot about the placeholder content and got major whiplash reading this.
Gotta spread the holy text that is My Immortal.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

five buckets of wings is an easy deal for any situation, especially one thats probably trying to set you up with your friend

Dex-chan lover
Nooo, you gave up too fast! You were in bed together which is probably where she feels the most safe. Since she feels safe she is less likely to be worried about embarrassment. You needed to give her time to think about the question. Push the question again!

Aggregator gang
"I got out of my coffin and took off my giant MCR t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a black leather dress, a pentagram necklace, combat boots and black fishnets on." I forgot about the placeholder content and got major whiplash reading this.
Ah yes this thing is just as hilariously bad as I remember.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh i want a friend that supports their supposed rival turning to a new friend so this new friend can get closer to their ex-love interest like Ren Xing. I don't know what i'm talking about, but in short i want a friend that supports my crush to get closer to me. I'll wait for the next chapter, i wanna see Liao-Liao and Pei-Yu sort their things out. Thank you for translating:hearts:

Users who are viewing this thread